1. Akyildiz, I.F., et al., 2002, Wireless sensor networks: a survey. Computer networks. 38(4): p. 393-422.
2. Yang, K., 2014, Wireless sensor networks. Principles, Design and Applications.
3. Arampatzis, T., J. Lygeros, and S. Manesis. 2005, A survey of applications of wireless sensors and wireless sensor networks. in Intelligent Control, 2005. Proceedings of the 2005 IEEE International Symposium on, Mediterrean Conference on Control and Automation. IEEE.
4. Karaboga, D., S. Okdem, and C. Ozturk, 2012, Cluster based wireless sensor network routing using artificial bee colony algorithm. Wireless Networks. 18(7): p. 847-860.
5. Cardei, M. and J. Wu, 2006, Energy-efficient coverage problems in wireless ad-hoc sensor networks. Computer communications. 29(4): p. 413-420.
6. Li, M., Z. Li, and A.V. Vasilakos, 2013, A survey on topology control in wireless sensor networks: Taxonomy, comparative study, and open issues. Proceedings of the IEEE. 101(12): p. 2538-2557.
7. Jameii, S.M., K. Faez, and M. Dehghan, 2015, Multiobjective optimization for topology and coverage control in wireless sensor networks. International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks.
8. Wang, X., et al., 2013, Coverage and energy consumption control in mobile heterogeneous wireless sensor networks. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control. 58(4): p. 975-988.
9. Rashedi, E., H. Nezamabadi-Pour, and S. Saryazdi, 2009, GSA: a gravitational search algorithm. Information sciences. 179(13): p. 2232-2248.
10. Wang, X., et al. 2003, Integrated coverage and connectivity configuration in wireless sensor networks. in Proceedings of the 1st international conference on Embedded networked sensor systems. ACM.
11. Halder, S. and S.D. Bit, 2014, Enhancement of wireless sensor network lifetime by deploying heterogeneous nodes. Journal of Network and Computer Applications. 38: p. 106-124.
12. Wan, P.-J., X. Xu, and Z. Wang. 2011, Wireless coverage with disparate ranges. in Proceedings of the Twelfth ACM International Symposium on Mobile Ad Hoc Networking and Computing. ACM.
13. Zhang, H. and J.C. Hou, 2005, Maintaining sensing coverage and connectivity in large sensor networks. Ad Hoc & Sensor Wireless Networks. 1(1-2): p. 89-124.
14. Torkestani, J.A., 2013, An adaptive energy-efficient area coverage algorithmfor wireless sensor networks. Ad hoc networks. 11(6): p. 1655-1666.
15. Tian, D. and N.D. Georganas. 2002, A coverage-preserving node scheduling scheme for large wireless sensor networks. in Proceedings of the 1st ACM international workshop on Wireless sensor networks and applications. ACM.
16. Kim, Y.-h., et al., 2013, Lifetime maximization considering target coverage and connectivity in directional image/video sensor networks. The Journal of Supercomputing: p. 1-18.
17. Ai, J. and A.A. Abouzeid, 2006, Coverage by directional sensors in randomly deployed wireless sensor networks. Journal of Combinatorial Optimization. 11(1): p. 21-41.
18. Yang, Y., A. Ambrose, and M. Cardei, 2011, Coverage for composite event detection in wireless sensor networks. Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing. 11(8): p. 1168-1181.
19. Cai, Y., et al., 2009, Energy efficient target-oriented scheduling in directional sensor networks. IEEE Transactions on Computers. 58(9): p. 1259-1274.
20. Gil, J.-M. and Y.-H. Han, 2011, Atarget coverage scheduling scheme based on genetic algorithms in directional sensor networks. Sensors. 11(2): p. 1888-1906.
21. Heinzelman, W.R., A. Chandrakasan, and H. Balakrishnan. 2000, Energy-efficient communication protocol for wireless microsensornetworks. in System sciences, 2000. Proceedings of the 33rd annual Hawaii international conference on. IEEE.
22. Daskin, M.S., 2011, Network and discrete location: models, algorithms, and applications. John Wiley & Sons.